Our driving force is to accelerate success for our customers, people and planet. You can only achieve that by having dedicated people with a curious mind. As a member of our team, you thrive in a truly diverse and inclusive workplace based on care and empowerment. You are here to make a difference. Constantly building bridges to the future with sustainable solutions that have an impact on our planet’s most urgent problems. Making the world a better place. Every day.
Who are you?
The Group Security Manager is responsible for providing support to the Alfa Laval Group in security related activities. The main objective is to protect the Group companies’ assets and to protect our business principles. Establishing frameworks with the objective of implementing and maintaining effective controls and infrastructure.
You will be an ambassador for good governance, risk and control, acting as the “go-to” person for security risk related questions. Provide support to business leaders, process, and control/process owners to drive the development and implementation of efficient and effective security risk related processes across the organization.
- Build up a security framework for Alfa Laval to enhance the company’s resilience to resist malicious acts towards the company such as internal/external frauds and thefts, threats and industry espionage.
- Work closely with the line organizations and group functions such as Internal Audit and Internal Control.
- Monitor new threats and development in this area, both at national and international level to provide expertise and support to the organization as well as increased awareness and knowledge sharing.
- Be the owner of the Internal Investigations procedure and responsible for leading/coordinating security related investigation to ensure that learnings and gaps found are transferred into improved internal processes and procedures for managing risks.
- Active role in the development and operations of the whistle-blower function.
- Support the organisation with risk assessment and other risk related tasks related to security
- Ensure that strategic objectives and security targets are put into practice and operations
- Lead and/or support the implementation of efficient security risk management practices, including security controls, in day-to day business and operations
- Support business resilience and in particular Crisis Management
- A university degree or equivalent competence acquired through work life experience in security risk management, crisis management and/or similar
- Minimum 7 years’ experience from similar role in a global context
- Proven experience from working with coordination of investigations and risk analysis
- § Thorough knowledge of Risk Management and knowledge of Internal Audit, Compliance, Internal Controls, and Business procedures
- § Understanding of what drives business objectives and how risk management support in achieving business objectives
- Strong leadership, integrity and communications skills with the ability to create impact and buy-in at all levels of the organization.
- Possess strong analytical and presentation skills; being able to simplify complex information and transfer this to the wider organization in terms of clear processes and procedures.
- Sound decision-making ability to translate direction into execution and determination to ensure implementation in a global, matrix organization.
- Strong interpersonal skills including ability to network, be approachable and adaptable
- Able to multi-task and participate in parallel projects
- Skilled to operate strategically while involved in the day-to-day tasks and activities
What’s in it for you?
We can offer you a challenging role with clear mandate, in an international team that is open and friendly. We focus on performance and support personal and professional development through well-established people processes and development opportunities.
Location will be in Lund, Sweden
Application and Enquiries
We are working with Sharp Recruitment on this recruitment. For questions regarding Alfa Laval and/or the position, please contact Zerin Baran on +46 72-032 87 86 or email@example.com
All applications will be reviewed and interviews will be conducted on a rolling-basis.