Teamleader - Hoist Spar
Hoist Finance are looking for an experienced and driven Teamleader to be responsible for the Hoist Spar function.
Hoist Finance is a trusted debt restructuring partner to international banks. In plain language this means that Hoist Finance purchase consumer bank loans that are not being repaid. In doing so, the company free up resources and reduce risk for their partners, the banks, contributing to a stable financial system. Hoist Finance also support our customers, the debtors, in becoming debt-free through what they call amicable settlements. The aim is to find a realistic payment plan in an open and respectful dialog with the customer, so they can get back on their feet with dignity.
Hoist Finance employees are driven by a common purpose – to develop and foster long-term relationships built on mutual trust. With high ethical standards, compliance with the financial regulatory framework, and behaviour based on transparency and respect, the company ensure that they earn the trust of our stakeholders every day.
If these are things that make your heart beat a little faster, then maybe Hoist Finance is the place for you.
You will report to the Hoist Finance Head of Treasury and is placed at the central and modern Stockholm office. You will report to Head of Treasury at Hoist Finance and have responsibility for two staff.
Main areas of responsibility
- As a team leader at Hoist Spar you will leading and planning the regular customer service concerning deposits. You should act proactively to ensure smooth team operations and effective collaboration.
- Oversee day-to-day operation; contract, manage and motivate relevant staff in order to provide high quality customer services.
- Discover training needs and provide coaching
- Act as first point of entry for Customer support for other internal functions; register incidents
- To make sure that services provided is compliant with formal requirements (internal and external).
- To make sure the other internal stakeholder receive feedback on what is required from Customer support point of view (e.g. IT-infrastructure, web- and app contents etc.
- Participate in dialogues, meetings and workstreams to develop the customer support services.
- Miscellaneous customer service administration including e.g. customer support via telephone, mail or app.
- Attend AML or other relevant education/training, and to make sure the staff has required education/training
Desired skills and experience
The right candidate has experience from the bank & finance sector with proven work experience as a team leader or supervisor. As a person you lead by setting a good example and engage the team to achieve goals. Further, good level in written and spoken English is preferred.
Is Hoist Finance your next employer?
Hoist Finance offer you a fast-paced working environment at company headquarters in central Stockholm. Working with smart, engaged colleagues driven by strong business ethics, you will play an important role at Hoist Finance, and have the opportunity to develop your career as the company continues to grow.
Hoist Finance have had a revenue growth exceeding 30% over the past five years, a strong trend supported by the banks’ continuing trust in our services. Today Hoist Finance is represented in eleven European countries. As per end of 2017, Hoist Finace had total interest-bearing liabilities of SEK 18 billion, including senior unsecured debt, subordinated debts and deposit funding schemes in bot SEK and EUR. The company also had a liquidity portfolio of close to SEK 7 billion, managed by the treasury function. Hoist Finance is an entity regulated by the Swedish Financial supervisory authority (FI) and listed on Nasdaq in the Nordic Mid Cap segment.
In this recruitment Hoist works together with Boardtalk AB. Please apply through website (www.boardtalk.se) Interviews will be conducted continuously. For further questions about this service contact Mats Holmberg (072-8532313) or Malin Sager at Boardtalk AB. As part of the recruitment process a background check will be run on each of the final candidates.