Tax Consultant within Transfer Pricing to PwC
Job Description & Summary
At our office in Jönköping we are 25 employees within Tax & Legal Service and two of them works within our Transfer Pricing practices. This team helps multinational groups with planning, documenting, executing and defending the pricing of their intra-group transactions. Our projects are of a varying nature and consist of everything from compliance projects to complex restructuring projects. This is the perfect opportunity for you with a background within Transfer Pricing to continue to build competence and develop in the direction as you have started your career. For example you can continue to learn about different industries and build an understanding of company operations and management strategies. You will be able to use and develop your skills in relation to both legal and economic analysis. As you may understand you will work in an international context both with clients, colleagues and the PwC global network. In Sweden, we are 410 dedicated employees currently working within Tax & Legal Services across the country. PwC is the world's leading tax advisor and geographically the largest network within Legal. We operate in a global network represented in more than 150 countries.
With growth ambitions, we now wish to expand our team with one colleague. Therefore, we are looking for you who will join us. It's possible for you to be placed at out office in Jönköping or at some of the other offices in the region (Karlstad, Linköping, Norrköping, Västerås, Växjö or Örebro).
- prepare and review documentation, reports, memorandums and communications
- analysing appropriate pricing methods and compensation models
- dealing with intangible property and financial transactions
- assisting clients in restructuring projects
- having workshops with clients regarding specific transfer pricing areas
- driving projects, both internal and external work
- developing and implementing tools, e.g. in preparing documentations, visualisations, calculation models and other tech initiatives
To succeed in the role you have:
- Preferably at least 2 years of experience or more in working with Transfer Pricing from a law firm, firm of accountants, Tax Authority or the business sector.
- An academic degree in Law and/or Economics. It is meritorious if you have studied tax law.
- Genuine interest in consulting and good analytical ability.
- Master Swedish and English both verbally and in writing.
We attach great importance to your personal qualities! We are looking for a driven person with a constant interest to exceed our clients' expectations. You are receptive, structured in your work and you never compromise on quality. Furthermore, you are a true team player with great ability to collaborate and communicate with both colleagues and clients. We want you to continue to grow within our organization and develop together with PwC!
Submit your application with a resume, cover letter and grades fråm University/College to us as soon as possible, since we are continuously reviewing the applications, position can be filled before last application date. If you have questions regarding the role please contact recruiting manager Amanda Ivansson, firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have questions regarding your application please contact recruiting consultant Madelen Andrén, email@example.com
Welcome with your application!
We use psychological tests as part of our selection process. The reason for this is to make the selection process more accurate and fair for all candidates applying for a role.