Senior Sales Executive
072 55 55 713
SIX Financial Information is a leading global provider of data and value-added services for the wealth and asset management industry. Aggregated directly and in real-time from 1500 worldwide sources - covering all the major trading venues - SIX’s database includes reference and market data, corporate actions, regulatory data and pricing information for over 16 million instruments. With offices in 23 countries, SIX combines the advantages of local expertise with global reach to offer financial specialists comprehensive data services for Asset Servicing and Back Office, Middle Office, Investment Advisory, Portfolio and Fund Management.
As an employer of choice in the financial industry, we provide an enriching employee experience for talented people who share our passion for quality and client-first philosophy. We welcome those who thrive on challenges, accept no compromise on integrity and exemplify team spirit. We reward our employees’ dedication by investing in their growth and development whilst also encouraging them to innovate and explore new paths.
Financial Information is a SIX company, which operates Switzerland’s financial market infrastructure and offers on a global scale comprehensive services in the areas of securities trading, clearing and settlement, as well as financial information and payment transactions. SIX is a future-oriented employer with an international outlook, offering its employees a wealth of challenging roles and projects.
A vacancy has arisen in our Sales team for a new business Sales Executive. The role focuses on acquiring new business sales in Sweden, Norway and Finland for our entire product suite. The role works closely with our Data Consultants to provide exacting data requirements for our client base.
Candidates should have a background in selling data products and/or information management solutions into financial institutions, ideally into a reference data environment. The following qualities and experience are highly desirable:
- A demonstrable track record in selling data solutions from initial prospecting to closing in both the Sell and the Buy side; specifically Banks, Investment, Asset and Wealth Management, Fund Administrators and Custodians, Life and Pensions companies and other financial institutions
- General knowledge of the regulatory environment, i.e. MIFIDII and PRIIP KID and experience in positioning Regulatory solutions.
- Knowledge of a typical Front, middle and back-offices in both the Sell and the Buy side and contacts in these areas.
- The confidence and drive to quickly build a portfolio of opportunities by identifying and developing relationships with the appropriate decision makers within potential clients.
- Strong presentation, negotiation and communication (oral and written) skills. Ability to network and build strong relationships with prospects and clients. An existing network or exposure within the Nordic financial community
- A motivated self-starter who can work with the minimum of supervision, driving his or her own activities based on the goals and targets they have been set, and involving other resources in the team when required.
- Demonstrate enthusiasm to learn about the details of the market, including regulation, competitive positioning, technical issues around data delivery and current ‘hot topics’.
- Degree-level education and/or relevant experience. Applications from those with a background in data management, financial web services or Index/ETF calculation would be particularly welcome.
- Fluency in English and Swedish. Norwegian or Finnish considered an advantage.
- Ability to travel in the Nordics 1-2 days/week.
The package will be based on experience and background and will include a basic salary, commission scheme as well as other benefits.
In this recruitment SIX Financial Information cooperate with Netwrk. For more information, please contact Michael Brommels.
072 55 55 713