Senior Legal Counsel to Nordea, Stockholm
We are looking for a Senior Legal Counsel to Group Legal in Stockholm. This is an opportunity for you to be an appreciated team member and with your personality, creativity and expertise contribute towards the continued success of Nordea.
In today’s world, change is the one thing you can count on. But whatever the future brings, our customers remain at the heart of everything we do.
That’s where you come in. Working with dedicated colleagues in an exciting, fast-paced environment, you’ll help meet our customers’ changing needs.
Together, we are passionate about building a bank that makes a difference – one where you can learn and grow. Will you help us lead the way in embedding compliance to transform the future of banking?
Your future responsibilities
You will take on the role as Senior Legal Counsel in the Digital, Technology & Sourcing team within Group Legal Strategy & Execution where we support the organisation with legal advice in a wide range of issues relating to digitalisation and contractual matters. We aim for always keeping a customer and business focus in everything we do.
What you’ll be doing:
- Negotiate and draft commercial contracts
- Be a part of a Nordic team of excellence in sourcing and cloud matters
- Advice on legal issues in connection with IT and digital related matters
- Assess and inform internal stakeholders on relevant laws, regulations and market practices in order to enhance awareness of legal risks and opportunities
The role is based in Stockholm. Welcome to a Nordic team that work proactively and closely with our stakeholders.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the four key values that guide us in being at our best. We imagine that you enjoy learning and are excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re dependable, willing to speak up – even when it’s difficult – and committed to empowering others.
Your profile and background:
- Strong sense of ownership and drive
- Proven ability to find or create right solutions to complex problems
- Swedish Master’s degree in law
- Excellent English language skills, both spoken and written
- Minimum 3-5 years of relevant working experience
- Experience in drafting and negotiating commercial agreements within IT
- Experience in working with legal issues related to digitalisation
- Knowledge and experience in working with financial regulations is an advantage
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
At nordea.com, you can read more about us and the role we play in society.
At Nordea, we recruit from the widest possible pool and hire the best person for the job. Because diversity makes us stronger. And once you are on board, you will find that we offer equal opportunities to everyone.
Please submit your application no later than 30 April 2019.
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who could be a perfect match for this job.
To all recruitment agencies: Please note, we don’t accept unsolicited resumes for any of our positions. All contact regarding agency resumes should be directed to Nordea Talent Acquisition which handles everything related to recruitment.