With more than 340 000 people in over 50 countries and as a leading strategic partner to companies around the world, we have leveraged technology to enable business transformation for more than 50 years. We address the entire breadth of business needs, from strategy and design to managing operations. To do this, we draw on deep industry expertise and a command of the fast-evolving fields of cloud, data artificial intelligence, connectivity, software, digital engineering, and platforms.
Capgemini Sweden are now to recruiting two senior IT/commercial lawyers to work as part of Capgemini´s Nordic Legal team.
You will work closely with a broad range of internal stakeholders and external clients, all predominately Nordic based, and support a wide variety of commercial issues and transactions, as well as ad hoc legal issues. In addition, you will be part of the global legal team and will comply with and deploy locally the Group´s global contracting principles, business ethics and values as well as company policies.
• Leading the commercial legal work on all phases of deals, ranging from the proposal/bid review stages through to negotiation and post signature issues. This includes helping determine strategic positions regarding that work with internal stakeholders;
• Contract negotiations for the provision of IT, outsourcing (including business process outsourcing), engineering and consultancy services;
• Advising the Capgemini business in various legal matters and helping to create innovative legal solutions; and
working as part of the global legal team on global initiatives, including supporting international transactions and group projects.
Who are you?
• Swedish senior lawyer with strong commercial skills.
• Experience from the IT/commercial field within a reputable law firm or as inhouse legal counsel with at least 7 years of experience from commercial and contract law and negotiation.
• A strategic outlook and proficiency in understanding and managing risks.
• Proven stakeholder management skills capable of forging relationships with top management, senior executives, business managers, team members, clients and 3rd parties; and
• Fluency in English and Swedish
What we´ll offer you
Professional development. Career progression. Global networking and opportunities. A multicultural environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It´s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognize individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
In this recruitment process, Capgemini is supported by Jurek Rekrytering & Bemanning. Interviews will be carried out as applications (in English) are received so please apply as soon as possible via www.jurek.se. Please note that we do not accept applications by mail. For any questions, please contact recruitment consultant Catarina Isaksson 076-002 69 81, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.