Regional Complinance Officer to Scania
Scania is now undergoing a transformation from being a supplier of trucks, buses and engines to a supplier of complete and sustainable transport solutions.
Group Compliance is part of the Group Governance, Risk and Compliance function that reports directly to the President and the CEO of the Scania Group. The key topics includes anti-corruption, anti-money laundering and terrorism financing and competition law. We are currently building up the Group Compliance function and therefore we are now looking for Regional Compliance Officers.
The Regional Compliance Officer positions are open in the following regions and locations:
- Region Europe located at the Scania Headquarters in Södertälje, Sweden
- Region Asia and Oceania located inBangkok, Thailand or optionally Shanghai, China
The Group Compliance organization support the global Scania organisation in reducing compliance risks by developing and maintaining a Group Compliance Program which includes policies, guidelines, trainings and advice and by setting up respective structures and processes both internally and also while dealing with third parties.
As a member Group Compliance you will be part of the development of the function by taking own initiatives and at the same time respect Scania’s well-established values and corporate culture. This role will give the right candidate the possibility to influence and develop the Group Compliance organisation.
- defining and leading the compliance organization within the region
- proactively contribute to the implementation and improvement of the Scania Group Compliance Program
- management and minimization of risks
- support a culture of compliance and integrity
- monitor implementation of the Scania Code of Conduct, group policies and other group regulations within the focus areas and map and coordinate local legal requirements
- communicate and advise on compliance topics
- identify, manage and solve compliance challenges and risks
- conduct compliance trainings set up by Group Compliance
- conduct compliance risk assessments
- conduct and support third party due diligence
- integrate compliance into the business processes (day-to-day operations, strategic business decision and personnel processes)
- work closely together with the management functions of the respective unit
You have an academic legal or commercial background and several years of working experience in an international company or law firm. We also see that you have experience in legal or compliance related topics as well as strong analytical skills regarding compliance, business issues and a proactive approach combined with good follow-up skills. It is of advantage with leadership and/or managerial experience. You need to be fluent in English, both written and oral.
You will become an important part of Scania – Scania’s success is based on our core values and ways of working, especially the commitment with continuous improvement and our management systems. Together, these assets constitute “The Scania Way” and the foundation for Scania’s corporate culture. This gives Scania a strong leader position to “drive the shift towards a sustainable transport system”. You will work in an international, multicultural and cross functional environment therefore it is important that you have an open mind for different cultural and economic environment.
As a Regional Compliance Officer you will directly report to the Head of Group Compliance. This is a permanent positions located as indicated above. This position requires frequent and regular international travels.
In case you have any further questions regarding the position, please contact: Ms Zsuzsa Martinez (Head of Group Compliance), +46 76 516 7360. In case you have questions regarding the recruitment process please contact Ms Anneli Tunved at +46 8 553 517 93.
Your application shall include a personal letter and CV as well as relevant certificates. Evaluation of applicants will be done continuously and therefore we look forward to your application as soon as possible. We also need your full name, address, e-mail and mobile phone number in order to register your application. This position require a background check.
We look forward to your application!
About the job
- Title: REGIONAL COMPLIANCE OFFICER
- Business area: Managers/Project Managers
- Country: Sweden
- City: Sodertalje
- Last application date: 2019-03-31
- Job Id: 20182484
Scania is a world-leading provider of transport solutions. Together with our partners and customers we are driving the shift towards a sustainable transport system. In 2017, we delivered 82 500 trucks, 8 300 buses as well as 8 500 industrial and marine engines to our customers. Net sales totalled nearly SEK 120 billion, of which about 20 percent were services-related. Founded in 1891, Scania now operates in more than 100 countries and employs some 49 000 people. Research and development are concentrated in Sweden, with branches in Brazil and India. Production takes place in Europe, Latin America and Asia, with regional production centres in Africa, Asia and Eurasia. Scania is part of Traton Group. For more information visit www.scania.com.