Nordic Institutional Sales to Amundi
With €1,400 billion in assets under management, Amundi is one of the worlds market leaders in asset management. Number one in France and in Europe, Amundi has a strong local presence – over 30 countries across the 5 continents – and is committed to offering its clients a relationship defined by both proximity and a long term view. Its sales network enables it to offer a local point of contact to tailor and propose investment solutions specific to their needs and an excellent customer service at every point of the value chain, marked by quality, a pro-active approach and efficiency. Amundi has two offices in the Nordics, Helsinki and Stockholm.
- Develop sales of the institutional and corporate line of Amundi in Denmark and Sweden by winning new customers and increasing the exposure of existing customers to the products of the group
- Win new clients by identifying new exploration targets in the segment institutional and corporate clients
- Provide a business focus on existing customers but also opportunistically and based on existing contacts
- Contribute to the sales events by organizing customer events such as breakfasts, presence at trade shows, seminars and conferences and contribute to the actions / thoughts across Amundi Nordics on trade policy
- Cold calling, updating, sharing and enrichment of customer information on the common database
- Working closely with the rest of the Nordics team to create a leverage effect on the relationship of each and densify the network team
- Contribute to the establishment of the brand Amundi Nordics and increase the profile of the group with the industry of local management
This role is based in Stockholm and will be a great opportunity for a dynamic sales professional with experience of selling financial products to institutional and corporate clients.
- University level degree required
- 5-10 years of sales and account manager experience with a proven track record of accomplishment
- Experience of institutional clients in Nordic countries, specifically in Denmark.
- High competence in delivering product presentations and managing client relationship
- Ability to close a deal
- Strong commercial awareness, ability to motivate and influence key contacts and decision makers
- Excellent team spirit, communication and presentation skills required
- A solid understanding of financial markets and asset management
- Must proactively own the entire sales process
- Good organizational and motivational skills, including ability to work as a team
Swedish and/or Danish speaker plus fluency in English.
In this recruitment Amundi cooperate with Netwrk. For more information, please contact Johanna Lagerholm at +46 72 55 55 671.