LPC - SENIOR LEGAL COUNSEL
+ 358 40 500 84 06
Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. The Pharmaceuticals Division focuses on prescription products, for cardiology and women’s healthcare, and on specialty therapeutics in the areas of oncology, hematology and ophthalmology. As an innovation company, it sets trends in research intensive areas. Bayer’s products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Companies today operate in a regulatory and legal environment of ever-increasing complexity. Corporate function Law, Patents & Compliance (LPC) helps anticipate and navigate these complexities as a business partner by providing expert guidance throughout the decision-making process, both locally and globally.
We are now looking for a Senior Legal Counsel responsible for legal affairs, corporate compliance and data privacy. The position is reporting to the Head of LPC (Law, Patents and Compliance) Nordics and is part of the Nordic LPC team covering the Nordic and Baltic countries. The position is based in Solna.
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITES
- Provide timely hands-on legal advice on various topics e.g. marketing, cooperation, R&D, digitalization.
- Drafting and reviewing of various types of contracts.
- Provide advice and support in Ethical Code related matters.
- Provide internal legal and compliance training.
- Lead and coordinate LPC related projects as well as cross-functional projects.
- Work closely with the Nordic LPC team as well as the Business Management in the Nordics and providing cross-border legal advice.
QUALIFICATIONS AND WHO YOU ARE
- Swedish Master of Laws degree (L.L.M)
- Approximately ten years' experience as an attorney in an international business environment, preferably in pharmaceutical industry or in an accredited law firm.
- Broad knowledge of business law including civil, public and pharmaceutical legislation.
- Advanced knowledge of industry specific regulations and laws, including antitrust laws, regulatory framework.
- Functional knowledge of cross-border and international issues affecting the business supported.
- Business minded and solution oriented.
- Advanced prioritization skills, balancing between being proactive and reactive.
- High professional integrity.
- Strong communication and people skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Swedish and English.
At Bayer innovation is part of our DNA. Our working culture is driven by our passion and our fascination to think ahead. We foster open discussions, sharing knowledge across our community, and partnering with external networks.
If you have questions about the position, you are welcome to contact Johanna Kouru, Head of LPC Nordics + 358 40 500 84 06 or by e-mail email@example.com
HOW TO APPLY
Is this the position you have been looking for? Please submit your application together with your CV no later than November 9th 2018. Candidates will be reviewed on a continuous basis.