Legal Senior Project Manager to Procure it Right AB (PIR)
+46 733 99 07 27
Procure It Right is a Stockholm-based sourcing & procurement-niched consultancy firm founded by Jan Stenbeck in 2000.
People are at the heart of PIR. Our partner-owned firm is home to around 40 consultants from backgrounds including law, engineering and economics, all of whom work closely with our clients to help them develop their businesses and realize financial value. We are used to adapting to individual client needs to deliver quick results while respecting each client’s unique situation and culture. And we take pride on exceeding expectations for every customer on every project, every single time.
We are looking for a Legal Senior Project Manager to join our high-performing team supporting and accelerating our continuous growth.
We are looking for a senior consultant profile with a law degree to join our growing team of consultants in Stockholm. On behalf of our Clients you will be managing major investment projects and provide legal advisory services.
You are a natural leader, a strong communicator, and carry authority that gives a sense of security, both to our more junior project managers and to our Clients. By working closely with our Clients, you will seek deep understanding of what makes their businesses successful and the risks they face, allowing you to deliver the right services and advice. As a senior, you ensure these insights are shared and helpful in expanding our joint capability in delivering best in class consultancy services to our Clients.
- Management of investment projects, leading to risk and cost control for our Clients.
- Drafting of agreements that capture risks, costs, incentives and control adapted to day to day business challenges and goals.
- Being the lead point of contact towards Clients and its stakeholders.
- Expanding PIR sales utilizing your contact network and existing Client base.
- Being a role model for junior consultants and an effective and coaching team leader.
Profile and qualifications
This is a rare opportunity to join a dynamic company, with a smart and high-performing team, in a continuously growing service industry in which you can make a difference in our own growth and development plans.
The successful candidate must have a law degree and a minimum 6 years of experience working with commercial law, either as a contract manager, legal counsel and/or as a procurement consultant. Our projects often comprise IT why experience in the IT sector is meritorious.
It is important that you have a solution oriented and business minded approach.. The right candidate should be energetic, competitive, and prone to take initiatives. Previous working experience with either of the major contract platforms such as AB/ABT or some of the international equivalents, e.g. Fidic, is meritorious.
You should also have the following competences:
- An ability to influence senior business leaders. The right candidate should have the ability to independently challenge Client perceptions and conclusions when needed, while at the same time being supportive and solution-based;
- A team player with integrity and well advanced cooperation skills;
- Fluency in both oral and written Swedish and English;
Application and Enquiries
We are working with Sharp Recruitment on this project. Please feel free to contact Zarina Virsholm on +46 733 99 07 27 or email@example.com, for questions regarding PIR and/or the position.
All applications will be reviewed and interviews will be conducted on a rolling-basis.