Legal Counsel to Nordea in DK and SE
+358 50-3666 083
Would you like to take the opportunity to develop your competences as legal counsel supporting a Nordic finance company business? We are now looking for a Legal Counsel to support the Nordea Finance business in hire-purchase, leasing, factoring and consumer finance business. We currently have legal counsels in Finland and are now looking to add in-house counsels in both Sweden and Denmark.
At Nordea, we’re committed to being a partner our customers and society can count on. Compliance and integrity go hand in hand. Joining us means you’ll have an impact on how we do banking – today and tomorrow. So, bring your ideas, skills and unique background. With us, you’ll be in good company with plenty of opportunities to collaborate, grow and make your mark on something bigger.
About this opportunity
Welcome to the Nordea Finance Legal team. As a dedicated in-house legal team, we add value by providing legal advice to various areas of finance company business.
As the Legal Counsel, you’ll play a valuable role in developing finance company operations in a compliant manner.
What you’ll be doing:
- Drafting financing and collateral documentation
- Drafting and commenting documentation related to co-operation with domestic and international vendor partners
- Participating in product development projects and finding compliant solutions to support business decisions
- Supporting the business in data privacy and bank secrecy related issues
- Assessing relevant regulation and evaluating its impact on the business
You’ll join a team of experienced legal counsels who have thorough understanding of various legal issues related to finance company products and business. One of the roles is based in Sweden and one in Copenhagen.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- Are a true professional
- Are capable of working both independently and as a team member
- Have strong interest in further developing the finance company business further
Your experience and background:
- University degree in law
- Swedish or Danish and English language: professional level
- Few years’ relevant working experience
- Understanding of data privacy issues
- Knowledge of digital banking and VAT regulation is an advantage
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 15 October 2019.
For more information, you’re welcome to contact Katja Vähäsilta, +358 50-3666 083, email@example.com.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.