Har du frågor om tjänsten?
Attendo is the leading care company in the Nordics, with net sales of SEK 12bn and more than 25,000 employees. Attendo is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm, large cap. We have a clear vision of providing better care than public providers, thereby contributing to the society, and being an alternative for employees and leaders who truly want to make a difference. Our operations are built on a strong foundation of purpose and shared values. Over the years, Attendo has made several innovations that have set a new industry standard. Being at the forefront is part of our DNA, and we have an ambitious digitalization and business development agenda for the coming years.
To meet our business objectives and ambitions, our Legal & Compliance team needs to provide business-oriented and proactive legal guidance, while safeguarding compliance in everything that we do. We are now looking to strengthen the team with a new colleague. This is an opportunity to work in an environment that is characterized by the unique combination of our entrepreneurial spirit, high ambition and pace, and our strong purpose and values. The Group Legal & Compliance function is newly established, which means that this is also an opportunity to take part in defining and building the success of the team.
- Legal counsel, involved in a broad range of corporate and compliance matters, but with a focus on digital business initiatives and data protection
- As part of our team, you will be dealing with all legal matters relevant for the Scandinavian business but your main priority will be to ensure the implementation of group initiatives and policies, take the lead on data protection matters, and support our digital business initiatives
- The Legal & Compliance function leads the group risk management process and mitigating projects, as well as other efforts within corporate governance and compliance, and you will take part in this work
- You will work closely with the group and business area functions, and collaborate and liaise with the legal team in the Finnish operations
- You will report to the Group General Counsel. The role is based in Stockholm.
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Swedish LL.M. (jur. kand.)
- 3-5 years of experience from an upper tier law firm and/or in-house role with similar responsibilities
- Good knowledge of privacy regulations (GDPR) and overall understanding of compliance matters and processes
- Experience of IT system procurement projects, contract-drafting and development models is a strong merit
- Strong drive and ambition
- Collaborative and curious mindset
- An enthusiastic and positive approach, focused on finding the best solution
- Ability to translate legal advice into actions that deliver business value and drive change
- High integrity and calm personality
For more information about the role please contact our consultant for this recruitment, Jacqueline Sheehan at 0705-10 69 03. To apply please send a copy of your cv and a personal letter to email@example.com no later than the 5th April 2020.