Investor Relations Officer to Vattenfall
We are now looking for an Investor Relations Officer to Vattenfall’s Investor Relations team with location Arenastaden in Stockholm.
We offer you a position in a unique area within Vattenfall. Investor Relations combines an exciting mix of finance, communication and marketing. Are you a finance-minded people person? Keep reading. You will work in a fast paced environment with the purpose of establishing an efficient communication between Vattenfall and its financial stakeholders which include sell-side and buy-side analysts, investors and rating agencies. This is an opportunity for you to help shape their view and understanding of our business. The Investor Relations department has high ambitions to implement best practice in everything we do. We believe that this is something that triggers you.
Your main tasks and responsibilities as Investor Relations Officer:
- Plan and manage the execution of investor activities (e.g. capital markets day, annual general meeting, investor/analyst meetings, rating agency meetings, roadshows and utility conferences)
- Key role in development of quarterly reports incl. presentations and Q&A
- Analyze and target investors
- Develop/maintain company credit story (value proposition)
- Answer queries from investors, analysts, rating agencies and owner
We are looking for you with:
- A university degree, preferably in Finance or Business Administration
- Preferred 3-5 years’ work experience in a relevant job field
- Strong communication skills, verbally and in writing
- Strong analytical skills and financial acumen
- Experience in investor relations is an advantage
- Knowledge of the energy market and the utilities sector is a plus
- Fluent in English and Swedish - both spoken and written. German is meritorious.
- Management consulting background and/or work experience with Big Four is also meritorious.
The role requires excellent communication capabilities, verbally and in writing, and a strong understanding of financial statements and financial market happenings. We believe that you are a social and detail oriented person with problem solving skills. You are a learner that enjoy taking initiative, finding new ways of working and being proactive. The position involves a lot of internal and external collaboration and you therefore also enjoy working as part of a team to build on other people’s ideas and share in completing assignments together.
Location: Arenastaden in Stockholm
At Vattenfall we are convinced that diversity contributes to build a more profitable and attractive company and we strive to be good role model regarding diversity. Vattenfall works actively for all employees to have the same opportunities and rights regardless of gender, ethnicity, age, transgender identity or expression, religion or other belief, disability or sexual orientation.
We look forward to receive your application together with your CV and cover letter, via the application button at this page, no later than 2nd of May 2019.
For more information about the position you are welcome to contact Johan Sahlqvist, Head of Investor Relations +46 722 26 40 51. For information about the recruitment process, please contact Ann Nilsson, Recruiter +46 727 08 57 55.
Trade union representatives in Sweden: Michelle von Gyllenpalm (Akademikerna), Anders Bohlin (Unionen), Christer Gustafsson (Ledarna), Juha Siipilehto (SEKO). To get in contact with the representatives, please call Vattenfall´s switchboard +46 8 739 50 00.
At Vattenfall you can free your superpowers! We are one of the European market leaders in the generation of renewable energy and are primarily active in Scandinavia, Germany, UK and the Netherlands. Together we discover renewable energy solutions. What's more, we also have a significant stake in the growing wind energy market in Western Europe. We are a dynamic company with an international focus and a social face at the heart of society. Our goal is to make fossil-free living possible within one generation.
Since Vattenfall is a part of the Swedish critical infrastructure, many of our services are security classed. If this position is security classed the final candidates might be subjected to a security vetting process, according to the Swedish legislation.