Har du frågor om tjänsten?
Do you want to be part of an exciting journey in a team that is forward-thinking, innovative and customer obsessed? We are looking for a Head of Legal Operations to join our Swedish Management team.
This is a key position. You will have the privilege of developing our service offerings, our lawyer network, and the team. You will be responsible for making a lot of important decisions. You will create long term business relationships, meet customer needs with innovative solutions and lead a team of engaged and driven employees. If you love to have a direct impact by continuous improvement and strengthening Lexlys value proposition in the marketplace this is the role for you!
Lexly is the leading and fastest growing legal tech company in the Nordics. Our philosophy is simple - we believe in making law accessible to everyone. Your contribution will really make a difference in this fast paced, constantly evolving environment. With your help Lexly will deliver a great customer experience and continue to contribute to social sustainability with less conflicts and more predictability.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
Lexly is growing strongly, and we are in the process of scaling up. As Head of Legal Operations, you will lead and develop our legal operations in Sweden. You will work closely with our strategical partner Ludvig & Co to fulfill our customers’ and partners expectations in quality and accessibility. You will expand and develop our network of meaningful partnerships with lawyers and law firms. Together with your team consisting of legal product development and customer service, you will develop our customer offering and legal products.
To fit this position, you need to be solution oriented and passionate about business and law. We are disrupting the industry and you need to be convincing technology savvy and people oriented. You will work closely with your counterparts internationally, your team and the Swedish Management team. You will report to the Swedish CEO. Your main goal is to understand customer needs and translate them to legal partnerships and:
YOUR TASKS MAY INCLUDE
- Define, select, and approach interesting legal partners.
- Quality review Lexlys digital services and develop processes for quality assurance of digital services.
- Lead and coach the customer service team and together with them and your product development team meet and continuously develop services demanded by the customers.
- You will also act as our In-house legal Counsel, managing and overseeing our agreements with key partners and suppliers.
- Actively lead and/or support the expansion.
WHO YOU ARE
A business-oriented lawyer with tech interest and leadership experience. You have an entrepreneurial mindset and attitude to development and leading both business and people.
You take responsibility and have high analytical and goal-oriented approach to problem solving. You are able to translate ideas into actual business propositions. You can execute complex initiatives and proactively respond to issues in an innovative yet structured approach. In your previous roles, you have successfully built great customer relationships and teams.
IN ORDER TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE YOU'LL NEED TO BE
- A lawyer with at least 5+ years of experience of qualified legal work.
- Business oriented with tech knowledge.
- A leader and collaborator with excellent communications and negotiations skills
- Flexibility to be proactive in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment.
- Entrepreneurial, hands on approach to problem solving.
- Fluent in English and excellent in Swedish.
- The ability to work hands on with business and service development.
- Great relationship building and problem-solving skills.
- Great communication skills.
- Great negotiations skills
- Good ability to work in a structured way and prioritize tasks under time pressure in a changing work environment.
- Ability to manage and understand technical tasks and solutions.
- Good ability to work in a multicultural environment in both English and Swedish.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
- Location: central Stockholm.
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work remotely
- Startdate: Immediatel
- Scope: full time (Monday – Friday)
- Job type: Permanent / Fixed-term employment
- Salary: by agreement
- A true chance to shine as a professional
- An opportunity to be a part of Lexly's revolutionary story
- Responsibility and freedom in your work roleA fun-loving yet professional work atmosphere
For any questions regarding this recruitment, please contact Ricard Stiller at firstname.lastname@example.org or +46 76-002 42 01.
Last day to apply: 15 of August. Please note that interviews are ongoing so don’t wait too long to submit your application.
LIFE AT LEXLY
Our Stockholm office, shared by 40 dedicated people, is a relaxed workplace with a tight knitted team of knowledgeable, driven and committed people. We have developed a platform for digital legal services, a lawyer network for legal advice and are in the process of creating a new household brand. We are curious can-do people with a serious getting things done attitude. We are creative, fearless, and above all devoted to creating a stellar customer experience. We take pride in putting our customers first in all that we do.
In between hard and dedicated work we take the time to socialize, shoot pool, play table tennis or meet up for after work drinks.
As an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and candidates. If you want to be part of changing a whole industry as a part of a dynamic organization where your skills really make an impact, then this is the place to be.
LAW MADE EASY
Lexly was founded in 2004 and is the leading player in providing digital legal services in the Nordics. Pursuing the company´s vision of making justice accessible to everyone, Lexly was the first company in Europe to create a scalable platform for legal services.
Lexly cooperates with banks, insurance companies and accounting firms offering a seamless customer experience. With headquarters in Stockholm, Lexly is also located in Helsinki, Finland and Sao Paolo, Brazil.