Har du frågor om tjänsten?
Right now, we are looking for our new Head of Compliance that wants to be part of our growing and dynamic finance company, Telia Finance AB.
I am Magnus Segerdahl, and I am the CEO of Telia Finance AB. We are a closely-knit team of about 125 people who work flexibly and purposefully towards realizing customer demands and needs. If you ask us, telecom and finance are a match made in heaven. Our customers need technical solutions that enables them to work as seamlessly as possible. And as tech development proceeds more quickly than ever, they also need innovative, smart and adaptable financial solutions so that they always can be equipped with the latest technology.
Basically, we want to make it possible for all Telia Company´s customers to find exactly the right solutions to suit their telecom requirements both now and in the future. Telia Finance is a credit market company under the supervision of the Swedish Financial Supervisory Authority.
Are you willing to support our journey in the FinTech arena? Your next challenge?
As a Head of Compliance, you will lead the Compliance Function (CF), consisting of a Senior Compliance Officer and yourself. The CF is an internal control function reporting directly to the Board and the CEO of Telia Finance. The CF supports Telia Finance in staying compliant with external and internal rules within its regulated financial activities. You will have a great opportunity to build up, influence and continuously grow, your specific tasks.
We expect you to:
Promote a sound management of compliance risks by:
- Assisting in identifying them
- Proposing mitigating actions to minimize or eliminate them
- Following-up and reporting them
You will be leading the work in carrying out the tasks within the CF´s main areas of responsibility, the Compliance Program or any other compliance matters. The main areas of responsibilities decided by the Board are the following:
- Anti-Money Laundering and Counter Terrorist financing including PEP and sanctions
- Anti-Corruption, Bribery and Conflicts of Interest
- Governance framework
- Outsourcing process
- Point of contact with financial regulators.
You will work in close collaboration with all units within Telia Finance and the local Telia countries. Your ability to cooperate, involve and communicate are therefore of highest importance.
In our ever-changing environment, we need leaders and teams who dare to challenge the current, simplify the complex and care for our co-workers, customers and our society. We don´t believe in rigid hierarchies, rather in people who thrive within a self-leadership culture.
Who are you?
We are now looking for an experienced compliance professional to dare, care and simplify compliance risk matters within our business.
- Formal degree in law
- Experience from a senior compliance position with at least 7-10 years of experience working with compliance in the regulated financial services industry
- Business and customer oriented
- Proven track record of driving change, effectively communicating, training, influencing and engaging at all levels across an organization
- Fluent in English and Swedish (written and oral), other Nordic language skills is a plus
- Experience in development and implementation of a solid AML/CTF Program preferably in multiple jurisdictions covering the Nordic countries
- Ability to turn high-level policies and into high-detailed routines and working processes
- Manager experience is a plus
As a person you have high integrity and has a strong delivery capability both when you work alone as well as in teams. It is important that you are business and customer oriented and always take that in consideration within the compliance area.
You have excellent communication and collaborating skills and you are excellent in building relationships both internally and with external parties. You are dedicated to the task to support the core business of Telia Finance.
In this recruitment process, Telia Finance is supported by Jurek Law. Interviews will be carried out as applications are received so please apply as soon as possible via www.jurek.se
Please note that we do not accept applications by e-mail.
For any queries, please do not hesitate to contact senior recruitment consultant Ulriikka Järnefelt by phone 0766 33 14 40.
Welcome to Telia – Home to your next big opportunity!