Har du frågor om tjänsten?
Born from the merger of six brands – Itiviti, Ullink, NYFIX, Orc, CameronTec and Tbricks – we bring over 30 years of experience to evolve your trading.From the launch of our first platform in 1987, through to today, we’ve been helping financial institutions worldwide to transform their trading from the ground up. Our digitization and automation help them move faster and stay ahead. With 1,000 employees in 18 locations, Itiviti has a presence in every financial center across the world. And we’re on hand to support your business wherever, whenever.
We are looking for a Group Tax Manager on global level to our office in Stockholm. The office is located in the Central City of vibrant Stockholm with the benefits of access to shopping, restaurants and many walkable neighborhoods.
The Group Tax Manager will build up the tax function and build up the tax expertise and work close to finances spread around the world. You will report directly to the Itiviti Head of Accounting and Consolidation.
Itiviti is an international business that is growing rapidly and therefore the role that you as a Group Tax Manager can set up good tax policies and have the confident in making quick decisions on a standing basis. Furthermore, the role is broad where you will work continuously with international tax issues, direct tax issues, indirect tax issues and transfer pricing as well make sure that you are being compliant.
The Group Tax Manager will join the Itiviti Finance team, with the individual being responsible for all tax matters in France, the United States, Australia, UK, Philippines, Japan, Hong Kong, Singapore, Canada, Sweden, Romania and Brazil. Further geographies will follow as the Group has ambitious plans for the future.
- Overall responsibility for all tax matters, including compliance and reporting requirements. Day to day tax accounting will be undertaken by the Finance team who will support the achievement of this objective;
- Providing review and sign off of all tax returns and other tax compliance matters;
- Proactively identifying, appraising and managing tax risks throughout the newly formed group;
- Identifying tax opportunities in key business areas across the combined group, including assisting in the preparation of any necessary board/director recommendations or approval papers;
- Managing relationships with all relevant tax authority globally;
- Actively managing any tax audits;
- Continuing the project to updating the transfer pricing policy and documentation for the new combined group;
- Providing practical advice to the commercial teams on the tax impact of specific business transactions and actively managing;
- Monitoring and analyzing new tax regulatory and compliance requirements and tax law changes and communication of impact to key stakeholders;
- Managing the engagement of external advisors of tax compliance and strategic advisory support; and
- Assisting the Group CFO and other members of the finance team in group-wide tax projects and initiatives, including:
- Ability to operate autonomously at a senior level and to be comfortable building relationships and partnering with senior finance and business personnel;
- Significant experience in managing international tax projects;
- Previous experience in one of the big four accounting firms is ideal
- Experience of managing global tax risks and reporting;
- A sound understanding of tax accounting [under IFRS, French GAAP];
- Ability to influence and manage in-house personnel as well as outsourcing relationships;
- Strong communication and writing skills;
- Fluency in English, both in writing and spoken. French is an advantage.
- Executive presence; and
- ACA and CTA qualified with at least 8 years’+ experience
- Private equity owned company tax experience;
Our Cultural Identity Revolves Around
Treating each other with respect. We communicate in a constructive way, we respect diversity.
Encouraging creativity, innovation, new ideas and being pro-active. We support our employees in exploring new options and trying new technologies, methods and techniques, we seek continual improvement.
Leveraging each other's strengths, we share, collaborate and build on each other's knowledge, we are inclusive, we engage employees at all levels and we value time spent together.
Sharing information at all levels. We are curious and open to cultural differences, we value transparency, we promote an open-door policy: everyone is approachable by all our people, no matter their job title.
Application and Enquiries
Itiviti is cooperating with Sharp Recruitment in this recruitment process. Please contact Ron Cohen on +46 73 518 51 88 or firstname.lastname@example.org , for questions regarding Itiviti and/or the position.
All applications will be reviewed and interviews will be performed continuously. Please do not hesitate to apply by mailing to email@example.com as soon as possible.