Governance and Risk Officer to Tink
070-813 51 85
Tink was founded in Stockholm 2012 by Daniel Kjellén (CEO) & Fredrik Hedberg (CTO) with the mission of bringing people financial happiness. After five years, 1,834 deploys, several ground-breaking product launches and 500,000 Tink app users later, we are as passionate as ever to improve people´s financial lives. We´re building the future of finance, where money works. Our goal is to help people understand their money completely, empower them to make smarter choices and ultimately, continue to bring financial happiness.
We are now looking for a Governance and Risk Officer for our Stockholm headquarters where you will be in charge of the formation and development of our Governance and Risk Management Function.
You will be part of a dynamic, tech intensive and rapidly growing company where you will focus on Governance and Risk Management for company operations as well as focusing on Risk Management from a strategic viewpoint. Tink being a true tech company at heart, your primary focus will be IT Risk Management and Risk Management in respect of the day-to-day operational activities of the company, you will also, to some degree, be working with Financial Risk. You will be part of further developing Risk Management policies, procedures and instructions and you will be responsible for its implementation and adherence.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Providing quality assurance services to the business
- Developing, revising and following up on the employees´ adherence to policies, standards, procedures and guidelines
- Managing internal & external audits
- Leading risk assessments throughout the organization and monitoring risk mitigation
- Leading Business Continuity Management activities
- Implementing Change Management processes
- Evaluating the efficiency of controls and improving them continuously
- Monitoring the daily operations throughout all departments ensuring that we fulfil both processes in place and contractual requirements
- Supporting 3rd party vendors due-diligence processes and risk management efforts
- Working closely with the product, engineering and commercial organization providing proactive input on a daily basis
You will report to the company COO and, on occasion, to the CEO as well as the board.
The person we are looking for should have either a Master of Science in Engineering or a Master degree in Economics or equivalent. We want you to have at least five years of relevant work experience, preferably from tech intensive sectors. Ideally you are currently working within fields such as Risk Management, IT Audits or IT Governance. You should have experience from Governance, Risk Management as well as project management. You would also have been part of internal and external IT audits. You should have experience from IT Cloud Environments and be knowledgeable about Governance Frameworks such as ISO27001, ITIL and COBIT. Furthermore, you need to have excellent Swedish and English language skills.
It is important that you possess excellent problem solving skills, is action oriented, flexible and an excellent communicator. You should be ambitious, without prestige, have ability to prioritize and be comfortable with working independently.
Application and Enquiries
We are working with Sharp Recruitment on this project. Please feel free to contact Peter Ekström on 070-813 51 85 or email@example.com, for questions regarding Ting and/or the position.
Please apply HERE. All applications will be reviewed and interviews will be conducted on a rolling-basis.