Global Relationship Manager to Crédit Agricole CIB
072 55 55 713
Crédit Agricole CIB is the corporate and investment banking arm of Credit Agricole Group, the 12th largest banking group worldwide in terms of tier 1 capital (The Banker, July 2018). Nearly 8,300 employees in 34 countries across Europe, the Americas, Asia-Pacific, the Middle East and North Africa support the Bank's clients, meeting their financial needs throughout the world. Crédit Agricole CIB offers its large corporate and institutional clients a range of products and services in capital markets activities, investment banking, structured finance, commercial banking and international trade. The Bank is a pioneer in the area of climate finance and is currently a market leader in this segment with a complete offer for all its clients.
As Global Relationship Manager you will work under the guidance of Senior Bankers on the coverage (business/budget) responsibility across all product lines, of a portfolio of corporate clients. Your mission will be to assist the Senior Bankers in the development of long term, profitable global commercial relationships with major corporates. You will together with the Credit Coordinator, formalize the coverage and the business lines credit request, coordinate transactions and credit requests with the product areas and the international branches of the bank under the supervision of the Senior Banker, participate in credit committees, enabling well informed decisions as well as prepare of call reports, client live memos and support memos.
Your role will also include, but not be limited to
- Support the commercial actions and risk analysis of the portfolio of clients and in that context gain - Understanding of the clients’ strategy, financial position and needs - Knowledge of the bank’s product offering relevance for the clients - Ensure a healthy risk profile to the bank’s risk appetite
- Assist the Senior Banker in preparing - Marketing materials (pitches) - Client strategies/plans - Profitability analysis - Documentation of transactions
- Bachelor in Business Administration, Economics, Finance, Accounting or related field
- 1-2 years of relevant working experience
- Strong MS Office in particular Excel, Word and Powerpoint
The package will be based on experience and background and will include a basic salary, commission scheme as well as other benefits.
In this recruitment Crédit Agricole CIB cooperate with Netwrk. For more information, please contact Michael Brommels.
Job Location Stockholm
firstname.lastname@example.org 072 55 55 713