EY is looking for a business-oriented Manager with an interest in Rewards
076 101 71 23
EY and People Advisory Services (PAS) is now looking for a Manager to our offices in Stockholm with an interest in rewards. We see a high demand of our services and therefore have ambitious plans to expand our Rewards team in the coming years.
What we do
EY and PAS help our clients strengthen their people agenda: the right people, with the right capabilities, in the right place, for the right cost, doing the right things.
Reward is a part of PAS where we offer services related to pay, reward and recognition for Swedish and Nordic companies.
PAS Reward support our clients in answering questions such as:
- How can we support leaders in making the right pay decisions?
- How do we know we pay correctly compared to market, especially for Executives and other strategic competences?
- How do we work with our short- and long-term incentive programs to build motivation and monitor cost?
- How do we analyze and handle differences in rewards system in Mergers & Acquisitions?
- Are we in control of the tax consequences for our choices?
Career opportunity and what EY can offer you:
We have excellent career opportunities for experienced management consultants with a background from helping organizations achieve business results through the people agenda. You will support the growth of our client propositions, the building of our Reward practice and the delivery of complex client assignments. In addition, you are expected to continuously identify business opportunities to further strengthen our market role, as well as engage in coaching junior colleagues and peers. You will work in teams to deliver solutions in a variety of industries, for a range of challenges connected to companies’ whole reward offerings.
You will become part of a dynamic working environment at EY, which includes an attractive workplace where development and cooperation are high priority. We understand the importance of employee engagement and provide challenging and rewarding assignments from a broad range of industries. You will be offered a diverse range of opportunities and have the possibility to shape your personal and career development, with guidance from experienced colleagues. Furthermore, we offer a wide range of programs and benefits designed to support your physical, financial and social well-being.
Who are we looking for?
To qualify for the role, you have:
- A relevant degree, most likely in Law or Economics.
- Minimum 5 years of working experience. Even more senior candidates can be considered.
- Ideally, you have worked as a consultant, where you have also developed your delivery and sales skills.
- A strong analytical mindset and an interest in the people agenda.
- You could have a tax background, where you have provided tax advice in renumeration to clients. You could also have a wider HR background, with a flavor in Rewards.
Skills and attributes for success:
- Preferably some experience with good knowledge of the Nordic market.
- Strong ability to interact and build long lasting relationships with clients as well as colleagues
- Documented project management skills
- Demonstrated ability to solve complex business problems using analytical skills
- Passion for providing coaching and development opportunities for junior resources and peers
- Ability to communicate complex ideas in a clear and simple way
- Excellent oral and written English. Fluency in Swedish.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
We are working with Sharp Recruitment in this process. Please feel free to contact Lisa Tsiaklides on 076 101 71 23 or email@example.com for questions regarding the position.
We will screen applications and interview candidates continuously so please apply as soon as possible. For more information please CLICK HERE.