Director to Scala Fund Advisory
Scala Fund Advisory is a specialised advisory and fundraising boutique dedicated to alternative investments. The company works in close partnership with selected leading Nordic PE firms as well as global ones like e.g. Hamilton Lane, the Rothschild Group and Northleaf.
The company offers solutions to best in class private equity fund managers and professional investors and is the only international placement firm with offices in the Nordic countries. Together the team (Stockholm, London and Helsinki) actively covers around 600 institutional LP’s in Europe and Asia.
Finance Recruitment is now, on behalf of Scala Fund Advisory, looking for an experienced Director with a professional background within alternative investments, that can complement the team in the Nordics. The main responsibilities include implementing fundraising strategies and establishing new, as well as developing and maintaining existing, relationships with LP’s mainly within the Nordic market. Current and target investors include Nordic institutional LPs and family offices.
- Raising capital for a variety of alternative investment funds
- Managing and maintaining existing relationships with lp’s in the Nordics
- Targeting and developing new relationships with institutional investors (Tier 1 & 2)
- Creating and updating presentation materials
- Minimum 5 years of relevant professional experience within alternative investments
- Excellent academic credentials
- Strong organizational and social skills
- Collaborative team player with remarkable attention to detail
- Excellent communication, and ability to articulate and present ideas effectively both orally and in written form
- A good network of investors within alternative investments in the Nordics
- Fluent in English and at least one Nordic language
Sounds interesting? Welcome with your application, interviews and selections are ongoing.
Responsible Recruitment consultant is Jelena Kitanovic, 0700-10 59 06
About Scala Fund Advisory:
Our team has over 60 years of combined private equity fundraising, investor relations and business development experience. Our home market is Europe and parts of Asia. In total our network of relationships covers more than 600 top-tier institutional investors.
The Scala Fund Advisory team was responsible for fundraising and investor relations at a leading Nordic multi-strategy private equity firm for 15 years. Our General Partner “DNA” means that we are not only a distribution network. We have a deep understanding of the private equity business as a whole, enabling us to assist General Partners facing different challenges like succession, governance, conflicts of interest, incentives, reporting and valuations.
As a specialised private equity advisor, we aim to build long term partnerships with our clients. For the professional investors in our global network, our objective is to present high quality and best suited investment opportunities.