Data Protection Officer (DPO) to Zmarta Group
Erica Wernmo: 076-277 48 98
Zmarta Group's vision as a financial technology company is to empower our customers to make smarter decisions with their money and to deliver outstanding value for our customers and partners by offering a first class consumer-friendly experience both online and offline. We do this through our great employees, our never-ending quest for operational excellence, and our industry-leading digital innovation mindset and financial technology platform.
As DPO for Zmarta Group you will work with a wide range of data protection related issues and assignments. Your responsibility will be to secure that the business conducted within Zmarta Group is in accordance with applicable data protection regulations. We are in a strong phase of growth and on a journey to strengthen our product portfolio and ensure our position as a market leader in the Nordic region. You will be an important participant in all projects and processes involving processing of personal data to help the companies within the Group find solutions and provide them with support in questions relating to data protection.
About the position
- Secure that Zmarta Group’s business is conducted in accordance with the GDPR
- Assess and inform internal stakeholders on the GDPR, relevant local regulations and market practices within data protection in order to enhance awareness of legal risks and opportunities
- Review, draft and negotiate Data Protection Agreements (DPA)
- Develop policies and procedures
As DPO for Zmarta Group you will work with:
- Data Protection Impact Assessments (DPIA)
- Incident handling
- Educating and informing the organization within data protection
- Improve, evaluate and document processes
- Records of processing activities (RoPA)
- Compliance audits
- Information security
- Issues relating to the rights of the data subject
Zmarta Group is characterized by its high pace, performance-oriented and flexible climate. The DPO will work in close dialogue with the business and we strive for pragmatic solutions as far as possible. We make a difference for our customers and we value to enjoy and have fun together at work. We work together as one team.
You will be based in Ängelholm and report to Zmarta Group’s CEO. The role will include travelling to our offices in Helsinki and Stockholm on a regular basis.
- Legal background with an interest in data protection
- An interest in and understanding for information technology
- A “can do”-mentality
- An ability to make decisions
- Team player
- Communicative ability that helps you create positive relationships and provide advice in a pedagogical and clear way
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Working experience within data protection is meritorious.
Your curiosity and your interest in the business is important to succeed in the role. You have strong integrity and are confident in your role, while this is balanced with humility and a willingness to compromise when needed.
Zmarta Group's staff is diversified with the common agenda of having our customers in focus and being the Money helper. We welcome you to join our team and to help us take the next step toward creating a smart, innovative, helpful and modern financial service for everyone!
In this recruitment we are collaborating with LegalWorks. If you have any questions regarding the position you are more than welcome to contact Anna Lensmar-Friedman (076-000 25 55, firstname.lastname@example.org) or Erica Wernmo (076-277 48 98, email@example.com).