Data Analyst Index
072 55 55 671
The SIX Nordic Index team is responsible for the whole value chain, including product design, implementation and launch, the on-going maintenance, as well as the sales and account management activities. SIX Nordic Index is offering a wide range of index. Besides the well-known SIXRX, SIXPRX, and SIX 30 index, further sector, thematic or custom index are offered.
SIX Index serves as benchmark or underlying to financial products such as mutual funds and structured products. On a day-to-day basis, the team is responsible for the index maintenance, the periodic reviews, corporate actions processing, product development, client communication and support for customer enquiries.
SIX Nordic Index team ensures high data quality through systematic and documented procedures. We supervise the consistency and correctness of the publication and implementation of all index and instrument events and the correct application of the methodologies. We are now searching for a senior person to strengthen our team.
- As part of Index team responsible for the management of all SIX Nordic index
- Determining index memberships and weightings (periodic review)
- Take active part in product development and innovation of index
- Application of standard and complex corporate actions (e.g. increases and decreases of capital stocks, IPOs, M&A activities, dividend payments, stock splits, etc.)
- Implementation of index changes into Index Operations applications: static databases, calculation engine, instrument research and spreadsheets
- Provide effective and timely 2nd level support and resolution for data matters, index methodologies and daily quality issues
- Ensure regulatory compliance according to Working Instructions, Index Governance and Control Frameworks
- Continuous improvement of quality and stability
- Part of the shift schedules Production, Corporate Actions and Index Reviews. Coordination of on-going index changes
- Academic education within Finance and/or Economics
- Strong knowledge and interest of financial markets for Equity, Fixed Income and other asset classes
- Strong organizational skills and capability to prioritize
- Solid computer literacy in MS Office products especially Excel
- Ability to act as a proactive, independent team player with hands-on mentality
- Customer orientated attitude
- Reliable, time and delivery orientated
- Willingness to advance and learn new skills
- Fluent in written and oral English
- Knowledge within SQL is considered an advantage
In this recruitment SIX Financial Information cooperate with Netwrk. For more information, please contact Johanna Lagerholm or Michael Brommels.
072 55 55 671
072 55 55 713