TRATON Financial Services’ is here to make sustainable transportation a reality. We are a newly established group-wide financial services unit within the TRATON Group building on Scania Financial Services. The corporate group includes MAN, Scania, Navistar, and Volkswagen Truck & Bus LLC, among others. With a presence in over 65 markets, we are already one of the most global private actors in the financial services industry.
Compliance Officer – Whistleblowing and Investigations
Integrity and compliance with laws and regulations are top priorities and cornerstones of Traton Financial Services’ corporate culture. To encourage a speak-up culture and detect potential wrongdoings, we provide a global whistleblowing system. Now we are looking to recruit a professional to manage our whistleblowing channel and investigations at Traton Financial Services.
You will be a key part of the independent compliance function and report directly to the Head of GRC and Chief Compliance Officer as well as to management and the audit committee.
About the Role
• Manage the central and global whistleblowing and speak-up channel including proactive communication and awareness to all parts of the organization and relevant external platforms
• Manage and coordinate internal investigations at central level including following up on response plans and lessons learnt. The investigations you conduct will primarily be related to allegations of fraud and other financial infringements but could also involve any breach of regulations, company policy, or resolutions adopted by the company including human rights.
• Provide support and guidance to the global compliance network around whistleblowing and investigations framework in our business units
• Monitor regulatory developments and best practices within your area and facilitate the implementation of these.
• Administrate and further develop governing documents and procedures for the work of your function including the global policy on whistleblowing and misconduct investigations
• Follow-up on the implementation of the whistle-blowing channel and policy throughout our organization
• Coordinate and collaborate with other investigations units and professionals within the Group
• Report to the Chief Compliance Officer and relevant stakeholders including the management team and board and their relevant committees
• You have solid experience with corporate investigations concerning criminal or administrative investigations. Having worked with this in an international arena is a strong advantage.
• You are able to work in complex environments and have excellent communication and stakeholder management skills including being comfortable managing sensitive situations and conversations.
• You need to be experienced in gathering and analysing complex data and produce high quality clear reports, conclusions and recommendations.
• Proficiency in English is a must.
• You are curious and passionate about what you do and excited to join a group of fellow passionate people on a mission we care deeply about.
What We Offer You
A great team and mission. You join a company that offers a truly international environment during one of its most interesting moments. You get to contribute to your function and the company at large with your competence and energy. You will interact with a wide range of functions but not least a global network of compliance professionals from all parts of the world. Centrally, you will join a GRC function with highly experienced team bringing in experience from different parts of the world and different sectors.
An international work environment. Your home office is located in Södertälje but you will have access to a group wide office hub in central Stockholm and we support the flexibility to work where the tasks are best performed. The role includes travelling but you are expected to shape this to the needs of your role and work.
Application and Enquiries
In this recruitment we are working together with Sharp Recruitment & Consultants.
For more information contact Peter Ekström on +46 70 813 51 85 or email@example.com.
All applications will be reviewed, and interviews will be performed continuously.
Do not hesitate to apply today, by sending in your CV.
To apply, click here.
TRATON Financial Services may only be a couple of months old, but our mission is clear – we are here to make sustainable transportation a reality. Since the 1940’s Scania built and ran a successful and profitable financial services business supporting its customers with financial and insurance products. Scania, and its parent group TRATON, has now taken the next step at establishing a group wide financial services business unit built on the structure grown within Scania. As of April 1st this year TRATON Financial Services now operates as an independent business unit within the TRATON Group and with an ambitious journey ahead. With a current market presence in more than 65 markets we are however already one of the most global private actors in the financial services industry.