Compliance Officer to Tink
070-813 51 85
Tink was founded in Stockholm 2012 by Daniel Kjellén (CEO) & Fredrik Hedberg (CTO) with the mission of bringing people financial happiness. After five years, 1,834 deploys, several ground-breaking product launches and 500,000 Tink app users later, we are as passionate as ever to improve people´s financial lives. We´re building the future of finance, where money works. Our goal is to help people understand their money completely, empower them to make smarter choices and ultimately, continue to bring financial happiness.
In your role as Compliance Officer at Tink you will lead the formation and development of our internal Compliance Function.
You will play an important part within a dynamic, innovative and rapidly growing company working together with the engaged and highly effective company team. You will be working proactively within the business end of the company as well as within the development department and will assure that company operations and company products adhere to regulatory requirements.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Creating guidelines, policies, procedures and instructions within the compliance field
- Interpreting and implementing new and modified regulations
- Advising the company on all compliance related issues
- Taking part in development projects for company products and services
- Continuously tracking the company’s adherence to regulations and ensure good compliance governance within the company
- Preventing and identifying compliance risks, preparing risk analyses and compliance plans and implement and monitor latter
- To counsel and educate on regulatory requirements and contribute to the continued increased competence throughout the company by providing information and training initiatives to your colleagues
- Monitor regulatory developments within Tink’s business areas
You will report to the company’s COO and, on occasion, to the CEO as well as the board.
Degree of Master of Laws and a minimum of five years of relevant working background within the financial sector, and most importantly; you should be passionate about compliance. You should have experience working with payment services and should have a good understanding of PSD2. Experience within AML and GDPR is considered highly qualifying. Experience within tech-intensive companies is also considered qualifying. Furthermore, you need to have excellent Swedish and English language skills.
As you will counsel and work closely with the product and business end of the company it is vital that you have excellent problem solving skills, is action oriented, flexible and that you are an excellent communicator with a cooperative mindset. You should be ambitious, without prestige, and have the ability to prioritize and be comfortable with working independently and taking on such regulated roles as may be required from time to time, given the ongoing development of the company’s areas of operation.
Application and Enquiries
We are working with Sharp Recruitment on this project. Please feel free to contact Peter Ekström on 070-813 51 85 or firstname.lastname@example.org, for questions regarding Tink and/or the position.
Please apply HERE. All applications will be reviewed and interviews will be conducted on a rolling-basis.