Har du frågor om tjänsten?
Find out how you can reach your potential at BSH Home Appliances Group: As a leading manufacturer of home appliances and solutions, we encourage commitment and open-mindedness among our employees. With our global brands Bosch, Siemens, Gaggenau and Neff as well as our local brands, our focus truly is on innovation. And that doesn’t just apply to our products and services, but also drives the way in which we cooperate, exchange ideas and organize our teams. Everyone is invited to make their individual contribution to our overall success. Join us now and give your career a home.
We are looking for you to join our Legal & Compliance Northern Europe Department as Legal Counsel
YOUR RESPONSABILITIES AND TASKS
As a Legal Counsel at BSH you will be part of our Legal & Compliance Northern Europe team and also of our BSH´s global Legal & Compliance team. You will report to Head of Legal & Compliance Northern Europe. You will be working closely with our different business departments in our Northern Europe Head Quarters in Solna and support the organization in Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland, and the Baltics. Your main areas of responsibility include but are not limited to the following:
- Negotiating, reviewing, drafting various commercial agreements in both English, Swedish, and possibly other Scandinavian languages.
- Main contact point for Marketing Department.
- Support Logistics Department regarding the handling of transport and warehouse topics and projects.
- Optimizing together with the Business areas the operational and legal risks
- Finding pragmatic and legally sound solutions in close cooperation with business operations.
YOUR PROFILE AND QUALIFICATIONS
To suit our team you must be positive, ambitious, high-performing and responsible. We are looking for an innovative and action-oriented, as well as pragmatic, transparent team player. It is also significant that the right candidate has an operational approach, commercial understanding, and thrives in a position working closely with all ends of our business.
Applicants must have a law degree from Sweden or another Scandinavian country, a strong academic record and around 4-5 years of relevant working experience.
You should have experience working with commercial agreements, competition law, and/or marketing law. The right candidate should also have
- Strong project management skills and proven ability to prioritize, organize, monitor and conduct activities requiring independent decisions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently but collaboratively with the team
- Perseverance and assertiveness
BSH is cooperating with Sharp Recruitment in this recruitment process. For more information about the position, please contact Zarina Virsholm at +46 733 99 07 27 or Zarina.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Selection is ongoing so apply as soon as possible. Please do not hesitate to apply.
We are looking forward to getting to know you!