Associate Lawyer Real Estate, Environments & Projects
We are looking to hire Associates and Senior Associates to join our leading Real Estate, Environment & Projects transaction practice in Stockholm
Roschier's Real Estate, Environment & Projects transactions team regularly advises institutional investors, listed real estate companies, real estate funds, developers and corporations in complex and challenging real estate transactions as well as other real estate and environmental law matters. As a leading real estate transaction practice, we have long-standing experience in corporate and real estate matters and are therefore able to deliver comprehensive advice, including strategic advice on structuring of deals and joint ventures, negotiating transactions and major lease agreements. Our client teams consist not only of lawyers from the real estate practice but include also lawyers in the Banking & Debt Capital Markets, Corporate Advisory and other practices to ensure that transactions are carried out smoothly and efficiently. We are now looking for new talents to join us in offering our clients solutions that matter and make a difference, in a constantly evolving and complex business environment.
What we offer:
- The best platform for your future; with our commitment to constant development, you can expect to grow on both a professional and personal level in a stimulating environment
- Roschier University: a unique and leading learning platform with a diverse offering of skills training and people-development programs
- The opportunity to work with the sharpest legal minds in the Nordics
- An opportunity to be stronger together in an open, caring and inclusive culture
- New office facilities in the heart of Stockholm
We are now looking for talented lawyers who:
- Have a law degree and 2-5 years' experience working in the area of complex real estate transactions.
- Share our values and commitment to providing first-class service
- Enjoy inspiring teamwork in a business that extends across country-, team- and expertise-borders
- Are passionate about their job and have a genuine interest in their own professional development
- Have excellent oral and written communication skills: fluency in Swedish and English
If you want to work with the sharpest legal minds in a leading Nordic law firm and achieve fantastic results together with your colleagues through effective teamwork – then we believe that we are the best platform for your future. At Roschier we believe that premium advisory services are based on an in-depth understanding of our clients’ businesses and the operational challenges they face. We are committed to providing pioneering strategic advice that adds genuine business value. We get involved, dig in and don’t give up until we achieve the desired result. We believe that this is what makes us a leader in our field.
We also believe that the reason for our success lies in the trust our clients place in us and our people. All of us together make Roschier the great law firm it is today. Therefore, we hope to inspire you by offering interesting and challenging work in an environment that is both collaborative and fun.
For more information, please contact Marcus Hedén Partner (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Maria van den Tempel, Talent Development (email@example.com). Please apply by 15 November through the application link. Applications will be handled upon arrival.
- Location: Stockholm
- Last application date Thursday, 15 November 2018